Sunday, March 2, 2008

living room shelves: eye spy game and contest

Can you spot all the hand made items on this page?

If it is an Etsy item, can you find the shop it came from?

If you click on the photo, it will take you to the original flickr file, where you can add your comments and notes.

I think that I shall make it a contest. Every one who leaves a comment on the Flikr photo, trying to ID an item is eligible.

The prize will be a set of hand felted hairpins, just like the one's I sell in my Etsy shop, ...as well as some possible goody destash items waiting to go in my other shop, toomuchmary.etsy.com

The EYE SPY contest will run until March 8th, 2008.

Good Luck!

I will choose the winner totally at random.

4 comments:

Contrariwise said...

This is too hard for me. I don't recognize any of the sellers.

All I want to say is that whoever put this bookcase together has a great eye for graphics and design. It's fabulous.

Also, I want all 4 items that are on the top of the bookcase. :-) They're wonderful

MSN said...

Thanks! It was me...so I will take that as a total compliment. All the other bookcases in the house are just regular old jumbles of books and books and more books, but since this one was in the living room, I decided that it should be more visually pleasing.

Over The Top Aprons said...

What a great fun idea!! And I love the book shelf arrangement - it must be your artistic talent!!

Over The Top Aprons said...

What a great fun idea!! And I love the book shelf arrangement - it must be your artistic talent!!