Saturday, January 12, 2008

Superhero

I love fun silly saturday morning time wasters. Here is my newest one, the HEROMACHINE.

I have generated two alterego's for myself:


The Lab Girl:
Has the ability to...
  • Prepare lessons at lightning speeds
  • Implant info in students' brains telepathically
  • Blast the occasional jerk with a "Behaviour Modification Ray"
  • Fold time for grading purposes
  • Look fabulous Doing it
  • Repel stains and evildoers with her Lab Coat of Majesty

The Good Girl Mary
Has the ability to:
  • Create something from nothing
  • Whip onery felt into shape
  • Get others to shop Handmade
  • Blast the Big Box Stores (metaphorically speaking or course)
  • See the good in everything
  • Alter space and time to pack more matter than possible by mere physics into a small space
  • Blow away creative blocks
You can make your own SUPERHERO at:
Have fun!

4 comments:

d-c-designs said...

This is the best blog post ever. I especially like the folding time to get the school crap done. That was brilliant.

MSN said...

I owe it all to you girls! You made my little procrastinating heart happy this morning.

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe, I'm so glad enjoyed the hero machine, it really was too fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome link to the hero machine :]